Yamada G25 Aluminum Pumps Global Series
New Yamada Global Series G25 Aluminum Pumps
Yamada America expands on their Global Series Product Line with the new G25 Aluminum Series!
The G15 Series was recently introduced and Yamada is at is again with the G25 Global Series. One of the key features like the G15 series, is Yamada's recent step spool Air Valve technology. This is perfect for dispensing applications where on / off operation reliability is critical. These pumps perform exceptionally well for that job. Also note that these pumps are able to handle solids up to 1/8" or 3mm maximum.
Currently these models are available with a handful of different diaphragm materials.
Available Diaphragm Material:
- G25AS11 (854905) - TPO / Santoprene
- G25AN11 (854995) - Buna-N
- G25AT11 (854997) - PTFE
- G25AH11 (854999) - Hytrel
Repair Kits Available (Liquid Side and Air Side)
Port Dimensions (Intake & discharge connection)
- Aluminum (ADC-12) - 1” Female NPT
- Air inlet (includes ball valve): 3/8” Female NPT
- Air exhaust (includes silencer): 3/4” Female NPT
Maximum Liquid Temperature
- Buna N 180°F (82°C)
- Hytrel® (TPE) 248°F (120°C)
- Santoprene® (TPO) 212°F (100°C)
- PTFE 212°F (100°C)
Note: The maximum liquid temperature for metal pumps is determined by the elastomer (diaphragm material).
0 commentsAdd a comment
Add a comment
You need to sign in to comment.