1ST1E4C5F Goulds NPE G&L Series, 1 HP, 1 PH / 60 Hz / 115-230 Volt, TE 5.19" Impeller Diameter, 3500 RPM, 316L Stainless Steel Centrifugal Pump, 1 x 1-1/4 - 6, TEFC - Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor Enclosure, EPR - Ethylene Propylene Shaft Seal
|Casing Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||1" NPT|
|Impeller Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Impeller Size (Inches)||5.1875" or 5 3/16"|
|Motor Enclosure Type||TEFC - Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled|
|Motor Shaft Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Pump Size||1 x 1-1/4 - 6|
|Quick Specs||1HP 1/60/115-230 TE 5.19"|
|Shaft Seal Material||EPR - Ethylene Propylene|
|Suction NPT (Inches)||1 1/4" NPT|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds NPE Pumps Offers A Full Range of Product Features|
• The close coupled compact, flexible design saves space, can be mounted horizontally or vertically, and simplifies maintenance.
• Standard NEMA motors are open drip-proof, totally enclosed fan-cooled or explosion proof enclosure, have stainless steel shaft, and are designed for continuous duty under all conditions with single and three phase available.
• Superior, complete AISI 316L stainless steel liquid handling components for corrosion resistance and improved strength and durability.
• Casing and adapter have NPT threaded centerline connections, easily accessible vent, prime and drain connections with stainless plugs.
• Unique floating O-ring enclosed impeller design maintains maximum efficiencies.
• Standard John Crane mechanical seal of silicon carbide, viton and stainless metal parts with optional high temperature and chemical duty seals available."
|NPE End Suction Centrifugal Pump models are specifically desgined for a broad range of general applications traditionally requiring carious materials such as all iron, bronze fitted, all bronze or stainless construction: water circulation, booster service, liquid transfer, spray system, chillers, washing/cleaning systems, injection molding cooling, reverse osmosis, air srubbers, heat exchangers, filtration systems, jockey pumps, OEM applications, General water services.|
|Materials of Construction|
|Superior Materials of Construction: Complete AISI 316L stainless steel liquid handling components and mounting bracket for corrosion resistance, quality appearance, and improved strength and ductility.|
|High Efficiency Impeller: Enclosed impeller with unique floating seal ring design maintains maximum efficiencies over the life of the pump without adjustment.|
|Mechanical Shaft Seal Information|
|Mechanical Seal: Standard John Crane Type 21 with carbon versus silicon-carbide faces, Viton elastomers, and 316 stainless metal parts. Optional high temperature and chemical duty seals available.|
|Motors: NEMA standard open drip-proof, totally enclosed fan cooled or explosion proof enclosures. Rugged ball bearing design for continuous duty under all operating conditions.|
|Casing & Adapter Features|
|Stainless steel construction with NPT threaded, centerline connections, easily accessible vent, prime and drain connections with stainless steel plugs. Optional seal face vent/flush available.|
Chillers / Hot Water Systems6006 products
Filtration Systems4925 products
General Water Services6007 products
Injection Molding4422 products
Liquid Transfer21784 products
OEM Applications7547 products
Spray Systems18052 products
Washing / Cleaning Systems27444 products
Water Purification3417 products
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.