This self-priming, external spur gear pump has 1-inch ports and will deliver flows up to 22gpm. Maximum rated differential pressure for the pump is 100 psi. Designed for simplified maintenance, the pump may be quickly disassembled without the need to break piping connections. The G8 is designed for continuous duty industrial applications with clear, non-abrasive fluids.
Pump housings are investment cast in a variety of corrosion resistant metallurgies, with adequate wall thicknesses for hydro testing. Housings are finish machined on precision CNC equipment.
Metallic and non-metallic gears are machine generated. A variety of materials are available, and an existing pump can be quickly converted to satisfy different service conditions. Combination metallic and non-metallic gear sets allow the pump to handle low viscosity and non-lubricating fluids at standard motor speeds. This capability provides reduced noise levels and eliminates the need for larger pumps operating at reduced speeds. All gear materials are non-sparking for use with hazardous fluids.
- Port size and type 1-inch NPT or BSPT
- Port location Side inlet and outlet
- Direction of rotation Bidirectional
- Theoretical displacement 1.368 gal/100 rev (51.79cc/rev)
- Drive shaft diameter 1/2-inch Maximum differential press 100 psi (700 kPa)
- Minimum system pressure .1mm Hg (abs)
- Maximum speed 1725 rpm Capacity at 1725 rpm, 0 psi 22 gpm (5.0m3/hr)
- Maximum viscosity 100,000 cP
- Minimum viscosity None
- Maximum fluid temp 450°F (232°C)
- Minimum fluid temp -100°F (-73°C)
- Fluid pH range 0-14
- Bearing type Internal sleeve
- Bearing lubrication By pumped fluid
- Packing arrangements Standard or lantern ring box
- Mechanical seals Single internal, single external or double seal designs