VTX Series Vortex Sewage Pump by Goulds
Goulds Water Technology, a Xylem brand, is proud to Introduce a tough, submersible, durable new line of sewage pumps with all the benefits that you expect from Goulds. They’re top-quality, high-performance products, proudly built in the USA by a company that leads the industry in innovation and service. The new GWT Vortex Pump is field serviceable, with a dry cap that makes it easy to replace the capacitor in the field. This vortex pump handles stringy material and resists clogging better than a traditionaltwo-vane impeller.
- Impeller: Cast iron, multivane, vortex style.
- Casing: Cast iron volute for maximum efficiency.
- Mechanical Seal: Silicon carbide sealing faces for superior abrasive resistance.
- Shaft: Corrosion-resistant, 300 series stainless steel with a threaded design.
- Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
- Capacitor Compartment: Oil free, making it easy to replace the capacitor in the field.
- Solids handling capabilities: 2” maximum
- Capacities: Up to 208 GPM
- Total heads: Up to 66 feet TDH
- Discharge size: 2” NPT threaded as standard
- Temperature: 104°F (40°C) continuous, 140°F (60°C) intermittent Class B insulation
- Single phase (60 Hz): PSC motors for maximum starting torque, Built-in overload with automatic reset SJTOW severe duty oil and water resistant power cords, 20’ length & ½ – 2 HP models have NEMA three prong grounding plugs.
- AGENCY LISTINGS: USC®, Tested to UL 778 and CSA 22.2 108 standards By Canadian Standards Association File #LR38549
Submersible VTX Models:
- VTX0511 - 0.5HP 115V 1Phase 12.5 MA
- VTX0512 - 0.5HP 230V 1Phase 7.7 MA
- VTX1012 - 1.0HP 230V 1Phase 9.5 MA
- VTX1512 - 1.5HP 230V 1Phase 13.0 MA
- VTX2012 - 2.0HP 230V 1Phase 16.0 MA
Applications - Designed specifically for the following uses:
- Water Transter
- Sewage Systems
- Light Industrial
- Dewatering / Effluent
- Commercial Applications
- Anywhere waste or drainage must be disposed of quickly, quietly and efficiently.