Goulds LSP0311AV LSP03 Series Submersible Sump Pumps, 1/3 HP, 115 Volt, 60 Hz, Single Phase, 3450 RPM, 1 1/2" Discharge, 2.9 Max Amps
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||1 1/2"|
|Float Switch Style||Piggyback Vertical|
|Heads To (Feet)||34"|
|MaxImum Operating Temperature||104º F (40º C) maximum liquid|
|Minimum Basin Diameter||9"|
|Quick Specs||1/3HP 1/60/115 2.9MA|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds LSP03 & LSP07 Sump Pump Full Range of Product Features:|
Stainless Steel motor casing and fasteners
Glass-filled thermoplastic impeller and casing.
Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
Motor is permanently lubricated for extended service life and is powered for continuous operation. All ratings are within the working limits of the motor.
Hard coated 400 series stainless steel shaft for improved corrosion resistance.
Float switch is adjustable for various liquid levels.
Easily removed for direct pump operation or switch replacement.
Complete unit is lightweight, portable and easy to service.
Available in manual and automatic versions.
A double labyrinth lip seal system protects the motor. It consists of three lip seals and a V-ring in addition to an impeller counterblade system which keeps solid particles away from the seal unit.
Float Switch Options:
• Models are available with a float switch. Several options for automatic operation.
• “AV” models are supplied with a vertical float switch.
• “A” models are supplied with a built in float switch.
• “AT” models are supplied with a piggy-back replaceable float switch.
|Goulds LSP03 / LSP07 Submersible Effluent Sump Pumps Specifications|
• Discharge size: 1 1⁄2" NPT
• Capacities: to 57 GPM
• Maximum head: 34 feet TDH
• Maximum solids: 3⁄8" spherical
• Temperature: 104º F (40º C) maximum liquid temperature.
• Maximum pump submergence is 10 ft. for LSP03; 16 ft. for LSP07.
|Single phase, 3450 RPM, 60 Hz|
• LSP03, 1⁄3 HP, 115 V, 2.9 maximum amps
• LSP07, ¾ HP, 115 V (7.1 amps) or 230 V (3.5 amps)
• Built-in thermal overload protection with automatic reset.
• Permanent-split-capacitor type
• Class B insulation
• Stainless steel shaft
• Air filled design
• Power cord length: LSP03; 10 feet standard, 20 feet optional, LSP07; 20 feet.
|Direction of Rotation|
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.