Goulds LEP0712AF LEP07 Series Submersible Effluent Pump, 3/4 HP, 3450 RPM, 230 Volt, 60 Hz, Single Phase, 1 1/2" Discharge, 3.4 Max Amps, 20' Cord Length, 3/4" Solids Handling
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||1 1/2"|
|Heads To (Feet)||22'|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104º F (40º C)|
|Quick Specs||3/4HP 1/60/230 3.4MA|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds LEP07 Submersible Effluent Pump Full Range of Features:|
Stainless Steel motor casing and fasteners
Glass-filled thermoplastic impeller and casing.
Bearing: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
Motor is permanently lubricated for extended service life and is powered for continuous operation. All ratings are within the working limits of the motor.
Hard coated 400 series stainless steel shaft for improved corrosion resistance.
Optional float switch is adjustable for various liquid levels. Easily removed for direct pump operation or switch replacement.
Complete unit is lightweight and portable.
|Float Switch Options|
• LEP07_ A is supplied with a built-in float switch for automatic operation.
• LEP07_ AT is supplied with a replaceable float switch. This switch is a piggy-back type with 5-15P or 6-15P three prong grounding plug.
|• Single phase, 3450 RPM|
• LEP0711, 3⁄4 HP, 115 V, 60 Hz
• LEP0712, 3⁄4 HP, 230 V, 60 Hz
• Built-in thermal overload protection with automatic reset.
• Permanent-split-capacitor type
• Amps: 6.9 maximum for LEP0711 / 3.4 maximum for LEP0712
• Class F insulation
• Hardened stainless steel shaft
• Air filled design
• Power cord length: 20 feet
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.