Goulds HSC15E20 HSC Series Multi-Stage Explosion Proof Centrifugal Pump, 2 HP, Single Phase
|Motor Enclosure Type||XP - Explosion Proof|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds HSC Series Range of Features:|
• Multi-stage Design: Provides steady, quiet and vibration- free operation for years of trouble-free service.
• Impellers: 20% glass-filled thermoplastic precision molded for high efficiencies.
• Compact Design: Close-coupled, space saving design provides easy installation. Flexible coupling and bedplate not required.
• Mounting: Can be mounted in vertical or horizontal position.
• Stainless Steel Pump Shaft: Hex design provides positive drive for impellers and eliminates clearance adjustments.
• Corrosion Resistant: Stainless steel wear rings and coverplates. Electro-coated paint process applied inside and out and then baked on.
• O-rings: Throughout for positive sealing.
• Easy to Service: Can be taken apart for service by removing four bolts.
• Motor: Close coupled design. Ball bearings carry all radial/axial thrust loads. Designed for continuous operation. All ratings are within working limits of the motor. Available from ¾ – 3 HP.
|Goulds HSC Series Multi-Stage Centrifugal Pump|
• Capacities: to 50 GPM
• Pressures: to 100 PSI (230 feet)
• Pipe connections: 11⁄4" suction, 1" discharge
• Temperatures: to 180°F (82°C) maximum
• Maximum working pressure: 125 PSI
• Rotation: right hand, ie; clockwise when viewed from motor end.
|• NEMA standard,3⁄4 – 11⁄2 HP, 115/230 V; 2 and 3 HP, 230 V, 60 Hz.|
• Single phase ODP (standard)
• Three phase available
• 3500 RPM, ODP motors standard
• Built-in overload with automatic reset
• Capacitor type
• Stainless steel shaft
• TEFC and Explosion-proof motors available.
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.