Goulds 3HM10N15M6BQQE e-HM Series Horizontal, Multi-Stage Centrifugal Electric Pump, 316 Stainless steel, 2 HP, 115 Volt, 60 hz, Single Phase, EPDM Mechanical Seal, 16 GPM Nominal Flow, 1" NPT Suction, 1" NPT Discharge
|Capacities (GPM)||5 to 23|
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||1" NPT|
|Heads To (Feet)||500|
|Material||316 Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||-20 F to 248 F ( 30C to 120 C )|
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)||147 PSI - Compact pumps, 235 PSI - Sleeve pumps|
|Nominal Flow||16 GPM|
|Number of Stages||2 to 14|
|Quick Specs||2HP 1/115V 10STG 235PSI|
|Shaft Seal Material||EPDM / EPR - Ethylene Propylene|
|Suction NPT (Inches)||1" NPT|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds e-HM Pump Series Range of Features:|
- Up to 15% more efficient. The new e-HM is based on the innovative platform and market-proven hydraulics of our e-SV vertical multistage pumps, delivering energy efficiency that outperforms the competition by up to 15%.
- Powerful versatility. The e-HM can be configured for a wide range of food and beverage applications, including support for flows of 2+ gallons. With two designs, six models and modular construction, it’s completely customizable.
- Compact, durable design. The smaller motor and space-saving design lets the e-HM fit where you need it. The balanced impeller reduces axial thrust 40%, extending motor bearing life. And a 20% thicker pump body enhances durability, increasing reliability.
- Short lead time. U.S. assembly and fast shipping ensure you get the right pump at the right time.
- More performance for less cost. The e-HM is a high-performance pump with full pressure-boosting capabilities—using significantly less energy. Do more while spending less.
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.