Goulds AST50150 Aquastart Combination Soft Starters 15 HP, 575 Volt, Motor Frame Size "A"
|Motor Frame Size||A|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds Aquastart Features & Benefits|
• SSW-07 Combination Soft Starter
• Adjustable current, ramp time and voltage overloads
• Standard NEMA 4 outdoor rated enclosures
• cULus Certified, CE available as option.
• 5-175 HP at 230V, 10-200 HP at 460V, 15-200 HP at 575V
• Built-in fusible disconnect
• Optional keypad control available
• Standard, built-in AC1 Run Rated Bypass, between start and stop (automatically bypass SSW-07 between start and stop).
• AC3 Bypass Contactor and DOL selector switch as option (allows user to bypass SSW-07 for DOL start and stop).
|Goulds Aquastart General Specifications|
• Wall-mounted enclosure - Frames A-D
• Floor mount kit for Frame Size E
• Temperatures to 55ºC without current derate
• 3 programmable inputs (120V)
• 2 relay outputs with NO contacts
• 240V, 11A programmable output
• Protection from:
• Excess starting time • Locked rotor
• Current imbalance • Phase loss
• Over / under current • Under voltage
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.