Goulds 3SD52F3EA 3SD Series 3 Inch Submersible Sewage Pump, Dual Seal with Sensor Probe, 1-1/2 HP, 1750 RPM, 575 Volt, 60 Hz, Three Phase, 6.5" (6 1/2') Impeller Size, 3" 125# ANSI Flange Discharge, 4 Max Amps, 2.5" Solids Handling
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||3" 125# ANSI Flange|
|Impeller Size (Inches)||5.25" (5 1/4")|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds 3SD Pump Series Full Range of Features:|
Impeller: Cast iron, two vane semi-open, non-clog with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Balanced for smooth operation. Silicon bronze impeller available as an option.
Casing: Heavy duty cast iron, volute type for maximum efficiency. 3" flange conforms to 125 # ANSI standard. Connects to A10-30 guide rail system.
Dual Mechanical Seals: Silicon carbide vs. silicon carbide outer seal and ceramic vs. carbon inner seal, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers. Upper and lower shaft seals are positioned independently and are separated by an oil-filled chamber.
Seal Sensor Probe: Located in oil-filled chamber. If pumpage should begin to leak past lower seal it indicates to pump control panel a fault has occurred. Requires optional Seal Fail Circuit in the control panel.
Shaft: 300 series stainless steel keyed design.
Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
Capable of running dry without damage to components.
|Goulds 3SD Submersible Sewage Pump / Dual Seal with Seal Sensor Probe|
• Maximum solid size: 2.5”
• Discharge size: 3”, 125 # ANSI flange
• Maximum capacity: 470 GPM
• Maximum total head: 65 feet
• 300 Series stainess steel fasteners
• 20’ Power cord
• Standard silicon carbide/silicon carbide outer seal
|• Maximum ambient temperature: 104º F (40º C) continuous duty, 140º F (60º C) intermittent duty|
• Rated for continuous duty when fully submerged
• Insulation: Class F
• 60 Hertz
• Single row ball bearings
• 300 Series stainless steel keyed shaft
• 1.5 - 5 HP; 208 and 230 volts
• Built-in thermal overloads with automatic reset
• Built-in capacitors
• 1.5 - 5 HP; 200, 230, 460 and 575 volts
• Class 10 overload protection must be provided in control panel
|• Fully submerged in oil-filled chamber. High grade turbine oil surrounds motor for more efficient heat dissipation, permanent lubrication of bearings and mechanical seal for complete protection against outside environment.|
• Class F insulation
• Designed for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer’s recommended working limits and can be operated continuously without damage when fully submerged.
• Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction for precision positioning of parts and to carry thrust loads.
• Power and Control Cables: Severe duty rated, oil and water resistant. Epoxy seal on motor end provides secondary moisture barrier in case of outer jacket damage and to prevent oil wicking. 20 foot standard with optional lengths available.
• O-ring: Assures positive sealing against contaminants and oil leakage.
You need to sign in to add a review.
Goulds 3SD Dual Seal Effluent Pump Technical Brochure
Goulds 3SD Dual Seal Effluent Pump 50Hz Technical Brochure
Goulds 3SD Dual Seal Effluent Pump Manual
Goulds 3SD Dual Seal Effluent Pump Specifications
Goulds 3SD Dual Seal Effluent Pump 50Hz Specifications
Goulds 3SD Dual Seal Effluent Pump Repair Parts
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.