Goulds WS1029BHF WS BHF 3887 Series Submersible Sewage Pump, 1 HP, 3500 RPM, 4" Impeller Size, 220 Volt, 50 Hz, Single Phase, 220 GPM, 81' TDH Heads To, 2" Companion Flange Discharge, 13.3 Max Amps, 2" Solids Handling
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||2" Companion Flange|
|Heads To (Feet)||81' TDH|
|Impeller Size (Inches)||4"|
|Quick Specs||1HP 1/50/220 4.00" 13.3MA|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds WS BHF 3887 Pump Series Full Range of Features:|
Impeller: Cast iron, enclosed, non-clog, dynamically balanced with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Optional silicon bronze impeller available.
Casing: Cast iron flanged volute type for maximum efficiency. Designed for easy installation on A10-20 slide rail or base elbow rail systems.
Mechanical Seal: SILICON CARBIDE VS. SILICON CARBIDE sealing faces for superior abrasive resistance, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
Shaft: Corrosion-resistant, 400 series stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
Capable of running dry without damage to components.
Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.
|Goulds WS BHF Series Model 3887 Submersible Sewage Pump|
• Solids handling capabilities: 2" maximum
• Capacities: up to 220 GPM
• Total heads: up to 81 feet TDH
• Discharge size: 2" NPT threaded companion flange as standard. 3" option available but must be ordered separately. (Order no. A1-3)
• Temperature: 104°F (40°C) continuous, 140°F (60°C) intermittent.
|• Fully submerged in high grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer. All ratings are within the working limits of the motor. Class B insulation on 1⁄3-11⁄2 HP models. Class F insulation on 2 HP models. Single phase (60 Hz):|
• Capacitor start motors for maximum starting torque.
• Built-in overload with automatic reset.
• SJTOW or STOW severe duty oil and water resistant power cords.
• 1⁄3 – 1 HP models have NEMA three prong grounding plugs.
• 1½ HP and larger units have bare lead cord ends.
Three phase (60 Hz):
• Class 10 overload protection must be provided in separately ordered starter unit.
• STOW power cords all have bare lead cord ends.
• Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
• Designed for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits, can be operated continuously without damage when fully submerged.
• Power Cable: Severe duty rated, oil and water resistant. Epoxy seal on motor end provides secondary moisture barrier in case of outer jacket damage and to prevent oil wicking. Standard cord is 20'. Optional lengths are available.
• Motor Cover O-ring: Assures positive sealing against contaminants and oil leakage.
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.