Goulds WS0511BS WS B 3886 Series Submersible Sewage Pump, 1/2 HP, 1750 RPM, 5" Impeller Size, 115 Volt, 60 Hz, Single Phase, Up To 185 GPM, Up To 38' TDH Heads To, 2" NPT Discharge, 14.5 Max Amps, 2" Solids Handling
|Capacities (GPM)||Up To 185|
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||2" NPT|
|Heads To (Feet)||Up To 38' TDH|
|Impeller Size (Inches)||5"|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104°F (40°C) continuous, 140°F (60°C) intermittent|
|Quick Specs||1/2HP 1/60/115 5.00" 14.5MA|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds WS B Pump Series Full Range of Features:|
Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, dynamically balanced, non-clog with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Optional Silicon bronze impeller available.
Casing: Cast iron volute type for maximum efficiency. Designed for easy installation on A10-20 guide rail or base elbow rail systems.
Mechanical Seal: SILICON CARBIDE VS. SILICON CARBIDE sealing faces for superior abrasive resistance, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
Shaft: Corrosion-resistant stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
Capable of running dry without damage to components.
Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.
|Goulds WS B Series Model 3886 Submersible Sewage Pump|
• Solids handling capabilities: 2" maximum
• Discharge size: 2" NPT
• Capacities: up to 185 GPM
• Total heads: up to 38 feet TDH
• Temperature: 104°F (40°C) continuous, 140°F (60°C) intermittent
|• Fully submerged in high grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer. All ratings are within the working limits of the motor.|
• Class B insulation
Single phase (60 Hz):
• All single phase models feature capacitor start motors for maximum starting torque.
• Built-in overload with automatic reset.
• SJTOW or STOW severe duty oil and water resistant power cords.
• 1⁄3 – 1 HP models have NEMA three prong grounding plugs.
Three phase (60 Hz):
• Class 10 overload protection must be provided in separately ordered starter unit.
• STOW power cords all have bare lead cord ends.
• Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
• Designed for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits, can be operated continuously without damage when fully submerged.
• Power Cable: Severe duty rated, oil and water resistant. Epoxy seal on motor end provides secondary moisture barrier in case of outer jacket damage and to prevent oil wicking. Standard cord is 20'. Optional lengths are available.
• Motor Cover O-ring: Assures positive sealing against contaminants and oil leakage.
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.