Goulds Pump Model WW0511 3885 WE Series, 1/2 HP, 115 Volt, 60 Hz, Single Phase, 1550 RPM, 2" Discharge, 13 Max Amps, 10' Cord Length, 2" Solids Handling Size, Submersible Sewage Pump
|Capacities (GPM)||up to 75 GPM|
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||2"|
|Float Switch Style||Plug / No Switch|
|Heads To (Feet)||up to 18'|
|Minimum Basin Diameter||18"|
|Quick Specs||1/2HP 1/60/115 13.0MA|
|Shaft Seal Material||BUNA-A Nitrile|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds WW 3872 Pump Series Range of Product Features:|
Impeller: Glass-filled thermoplastic Full-Vortex design with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection.
Casing and Base: Rugged glass-filled thermoplastic design provides superior strength and corrosion resistance.
Motor Housing: Cast iron for efficient heat transfer, strength, and durability.
Motor Cover: Thermoplastic cover with integral handle and float switch attachment points.
Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
Power Cable: Severe duty rated oil and water resistant.
O-ring: Provides positive sealing. Easily replaced during maintenance.
Stainless steel fasteners
Available for automatic and manual operation. Automatic models include Mechanical Float Switch assembled and preset at the factory.
|Goulds WW05 Series Model 3872 Submersible Sewage Pump|
• Solids handling capability: 2" maximum
• Capacities: up to 75 GPM
• Total heads: up to 18 feet
• Discharge size: 2" NPT
• Mechanical seal: carbon-rotary/ceramic-stationary, BUNA-N elastomers
• Temperature: 104º F (40º C) continuous, 140º F (60º C) intermittent
• Class B Insulation
• Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel
• Capable of running dry without damage to components.
|• Single phase: 1⁄2 HP, 115 or 230 V, 60 Hz, 1550 RPM, built in overload with automatic reset.|
• Power cord: 10 foot standard length, 16/3 SJTW with three prong grounding plug. Optional 20 foot length, 16/3 SJTW with three prong grounding plug.
• Fully submerged in high grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer.
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.