Goulds EP0511AC EP 3871 Series Submersible Effluent Pump, 1/2 HP, 115 Volt, 60 Hz, Single Phase, 1550 RPM, BUNA-A Nitrile Shaft Seal, 1 1/2" Discharge, 13.4 Max Amps, 10' Cord Length
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||1 1/2"|
|Heads To (Feet)||31'|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104º F (40º C) continuous, 140º F (60º C) intermittent|
|Quick Specs||1/2HP 1/60/115 13.4MA|
|Shaft Seal Material||BUNA-A Nitrile|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds EP Pump Series Full Range of Features:|
EP04 Impeller: Thermoplastic semi-open design with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection.
EP05 Impeller: Thermoplastic enclosed design for improved performance.
Casing and Base: Rugged thermoplastic design provides superior strength and corrosion resistance.
Motor Housing: Cast iron for efficient heat transfer, strength, and durability.
Motor Cover: Thermoplastic cover with integral handle and float switch attachment points.
Power Cable: Severe duty rated oil and water resistant.
Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
|Goulds 3871 Series EP04 & EP07 Submersible Effluent Pumps|
• Solids handling capability: ¾" maximum.
• Capacities: up to 60 GPM.
• Total heads: up to 31 feet.
• Discharge size: 1½" NPT.
• Mechanical seal: carbon-rotary/ceramic-stationary, BUNA-N elastomers.
104º F (40º C) continuous
140º F (60º C) intermittent.
• Class B Insulation
• Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
• Capable of running dry without damage to components.
|• EP04 Single phase: 0.4 HP, 115 or 230 V, 60 Hz, 1550 RPM, built in overload with automatic reset.|
• EP05 Single phase: 0.5 HP, 115 V or 230V, 60 Hz, 1550 RPM, built in overload with automatic reset.
• Power cord: 10 foot standard length, 16/3 SJTW with three prong grounding plug. Optional 20 foot length, 16/3 SJTW with three prong grounding plug (standard on EP05).
• Fully submerged in high grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer.
Available for automatic and manual operation. Automatic models include Mechanical Float Switch assembled and preset at the factory.
You need to sign in to add a review.
|Lead Time TBD||$49.00|
|Ships in 3-5 DAYS||$89.60|
|Ships in NOT AVAILIBLE||$42.70|
|Ships in 5 days||$25.20|
|Lead Time TBD||$14.70|
|Lead Time TBD||$4.90|
|Ships in 2-3 days||$6.30|
|Lead Time TBD||$6.30|
|Lead Time TBD||$8.40|
|Lead Time TBD||$6.30|
|Lead Time TBD||$74.90|
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.