Goulds 10BF2J2G9 3656 M&L Series Centrifugal Pump, Size 4 x 5-8, Bronze Fitted, Close Coupled, 5 HP, 208-230/460 Volt, 60 hz, Three Phase, Mechanical Seal, ODP - Open Drip Proof Motor, 1750 RPM, 6.5" (6 1/2") Impeller Diameter, Packed Box Design
|Capacities (GPM)||1600 GPM (363 m3/hr) at 3500 RPM, 4500 GPM (1020 m3/hr) at 1750 RPM|
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||4"|
|Heads To (Feet)||490 feet TDH (150m) at 3500 RMP, 300 feet TDH (90m) at 1750 RPM|
|Impeller Size (Inches)||6.5" (6 1/2")|
|Includes||PACKED BOX DESIGN|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||212 F (100 C) with standard seal or 250 F(121 C) with optional seal|
|Maximum Working Pressure (PSIG)||200 PSIG (14 bars)|
|Motor Enclosure Type||ODP - Open Drip Proof|
|Pump Size||4 x 5-8|
|Suction NPT (Inches)||5"|
|Suction Pressure||100 PSIG (7 bars)|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds 3656 / 3756 M&L Pumps are designed for an array or applications and have several features and benefits.|
• The model 3656 offers close coupled design for space saving and simplified maintenance.
• The model 3756 offers a bearing frame mounted design for flexibility of installation and drive arrangements.
• SAE drive sizes 1 through 5 available on all M and L sizes.
• Back pull-out to reduce maintenance down time.
• Available in packed stuffing box design with Teflon™ impregnated packing, split Teflon lantern ring, tapped flush connection and 2 piece investment cast interlocking gland, all standard.
• Available in all iron or bronze fitted construction for application versatility.
• Replaceable wearing components include stainless steel shaft sleeve and casing and hub wear rings to maintain peak efficiency.
• 125 Class ANSI flange suction/discharge connections and casing rotation for piping connection versatility.
• NPT threaded connections are supplied on 1½ x 2 – 10 and 2½ x 3 – 8 models.
• Optional rigid carbon steel bedplate, sheet metal coupling guard and T. B. Woods spacer coupling for 3756 models.
• Standard NEMA motor frame, JM shaft extension (mechanical seal) JP shaft extension (packed box), C face mounting, single phase or three phase, 3500 or 1750 RPM for 60 Hz, 2900 or 1450 RPM for 50 Hz. Open drip-proof and totally enclosed fan cooled.
• Optional explosion proof and high efficiency motors are available.
• Optional casing rotation available - 3" (suction) and smaller can be rotated every 90º, 4" and larger can be rotated every 45º.
|3656 / 3756 M&L Group Pumps are Cast Iron, Bronze Fitted End Suction Flanged Centrifugal Pumps|
|Enclosed impeller design, dynamic balancing and renewable wear rings reduce losses affecting performance and pump life.|
|Mechanical Shaft Seal Information|
|Standard Type 21 mechanical seal for both reliability and availability. Carbon/ceramic/BUNA standard, with other faces and elastomers available.|
|NEMA standard JM frame for 3656 or T-frame for 3756 mechanical seal, JP or T-frame for packed box. Open drip proof, totally enclosed fan cooled and explosion proof enclosures available. Single phase (115/230V), 2-5 HP and three phase (208-230/460 V) 2-150 HP available at 1750 or 3500 RPM.|
|Direction of Rotation|
|Clockwise viewed from motor end.|
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.