Goulds 3WD51D8HA 3WD Series Submersible Non-Clog Sewage Pump, Dual Seal with Sensor Probe, 3/4 HP, 208 Volt, Single Phase, 3500 RPM, 60 Hz, 3.44" Impeller Size, 3" NPT Discharge, 20' Cord Length, 2" Solids Handling
|Capacities (GPM)||Up To 183|
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||3" NPT Flange|
|Heads To (Feet)||Up To 52'|
|Impeller Size (Inches)||3.44"|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104° F (40° C) continuous, 140° F (60° C) intermittent|
|Maximum Pressure (PSI)||22|
|Motor Shaft Material||300 Stainless Steel|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds 2WD & 3 WD Full Range of Features:|
Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open or enclosed, non-clog, dynamically balanced with pump out vanes for mechanical seal protection. Optional silicon bronze impeller available.
Casing: Cast iron flanged volute type for maximum efficiency. Designed for easy installation on A10-20 guide rail.
Dual Mechanical Seals
• Lower: SILICON CARBIDE VS. SILICON CARBIDE sealing faces for superior abrasive resistance, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
• Upper: CARBON VS. CERAMIC sealing faces, stainless steel metal parts, BUNA-N elastomers.
Seal Sensor Probe: Located in oil-filled chamber. If pumpage should begin to leak past lower seal it indicates to pump control panel a fault has occurred. Requires optional Seal Fail Circuit in the control panel.
Shaft: Corrosion resistant, 400 stainless steel. Threaded design. Locknut on all models to guard against component damage on accidental reverse rotation.
Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
Capable of running dry without damage to components.
Designed for continuous operation when fully submerged.
|Goulds 2WD & 3WD Submersible 2" & 3" Non-Clog Sewage Pump with Dual Seal and Seal Sensor Probe|
• Solids handling capabilities: 2" maximum.
• Capacities: up to 183 GPM.
• Total heads: up to 52' TDH.
• Discharge size: 2" NPT threaded companion flange on 2WD. 3" NPT threaded companion flange on
• Temperature: 104° F (40° C) continuous, 140° F (60° C) intermittent.
|• Fully submerged in high grade turbine oil for lubrication and efficient heat transfer. All ratings are within the working limits of the motor.|
• Class F insulation
Single phase (60 Hz):
• All single phase models feature capacitor start
motors for maximum starting torque.
• Built-in overload with automatic reset.
• 1⁄3 and 1⁄2 HP – 16/3 SJTOW with 115 V or 230 V three prong plug.
• 3⁄4 and 1 HP – 14/3 STOW with bare leads.
Three phase (60 Hz):
• Overload protection must be provided in starter unit.
• 1⁄2-1 HP – 14/4 STOW with bare leads.
• Designed for Continuous Operation: Pump ratings are within the motor manufacturer's recommended working limits, can be operated continuously without damage when fully submerged.
• Bearings: Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
• Power and Control Cable: Severe duty rated, oil and water resistant. Epoxy seal on motor end provides secondary moisture barrier in case of outer jacket damage and to prevent oil wicking. 20 foot standard with optional lengths available.
|and T.B. Woods Type “SC” spacer|
You need to sign in to add a review.
Goulds 2WD 2" & 3WD 3" Non Clog Sewage Pump Technical Brochure
Goulds 2WD 2" & 3WD 3" Non Clog Sewage Pump 50Hz Technical Brochure
Goulds 2WD 2" & 3WD 3" Non Clog Sewage Pump Manual
Goulds 2WD 2" & 3WD 3" Non Clog Sewage Pump Specifications
Goulds 2WD 2" & 3WD 3" Non Clog Sewage Pump 50Hz Specifications
Goulds 2WD 2" & 3WD 3" Non Clog Sewage Pump Repair Parts
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.