Goulds 2DW0511 2DW Ditch Wizard Series Submersible Dewatering Pump, 1/2 HP, 3500 RPM, 115 Volt, 60 Hz, Single Phase, Silicon Carbide / Carbon Ceramic Shaft Seal Material, 5.5 Max Amps, 50' Cord Length
|Capacities (GPM)||up to 84 GPM|
|Heads To (Feet)||up to 51 Feet|
|MaxImum Operating Temperature||95ºF (35º C)|
|Quick Specs||1/2HP 1/60/115|
|Shaft Seal Material||Silicon Carbide / Carbon Ceramic|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds 2DW Ditch Wizard Pump Series Range of Product Features:|
Impeller: Polyurethane for wear and corrosion resistance.
Adjustable Discharge: Discharge can be installed for either vertical or horizontal installation using only 2 screws.
Diffuser: Polyurethane for wear and corrosion resistance.
Mechanical Seal: Dual seals for double leakage protection, outer seal – silicon carbide.
Rubber Liner: Protects against wear around impeller.
Bottom Strainer: Made of impact absorbing EPDM rubber, suction holes allow for low pump down.
|Goulds 2DM Submersible Dewatering Pump Specifications|
• Discharge size: 2" NPSM threaded hose coupling design, can be rotated
• Capacities: up to 84 GPM
• Total heads: up to 51 feet
• Maximum solids: any particles passing through strainer
• Mechanical seals: outer seal – silicon carbide, inner seal – carbon ceramic
• Temperature limit: 95ºF (35º C) maximum
• Depth of immersion: 16.5 feet (5m) maximum
|• Single phase: 3500 RPM, 1⁄2 HP and 1 HP, 115 and 230 V, 60 Hz|
• Built-in starter with full overload and temperature protection.
• Class F insulation.
• Air filled design.
• Upper and lower heavy duty ball bearing construction.
• Power cord: 50 feet.
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.