Goulds 1GA71H5CD GA Series Submersible Grinder Pump, 3 HP, 3500 RPM, 575 Volt, 60 Hz, Three Phase, 92 GPM, 117' TDH Heads To, 1 1/2" Discharge, 4 Max Amps, 30' Cord Length
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||1 1/2"|
|Heads To (Feet)||117' TDH|
|Impeller Size (Inches)||5"|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104º F (40º C)|
|Quick Specs||3HP 3/60/575 5.00" 4.0MA|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds 1GA & 2GA Grinder Pump Series Full Range of Features:|
Design: Capable of grinding municipal, commercial and industrial sewage.
Cutter System: Designed to reduce sewage to a fine slurry.
Impeller: Cast iron, semi-open, non-overloading multi-vane design with pump-out vanes for mechanical seal protection.
Casing: Cast iron, volute type for high efficiency. Adaptable for slide rail system.
Paint: Two coat paint system for superior surface protection.
Float Leakage Sensor (FLS): a small internal float switch is used to detect the presence of water in the stator chamber. Standard on all models.
Leakage Sensor Detector Circuit: The FLS, when activated, will cause the patented 24 volt MiniCAS monitoring relay to signal an alarm and, if desired, stop the pump. The MiniCAS 24 volt relay can be ordered separately for installation in a control panel by a UL or CSA certified panel shop or as a built-in option in our control panel.
|Goulds 1GA(X) & 2GA(X) 1 1/2" and 2" Discharge Submersible Grinder Pumps|
• Discharge Size: 1½”
• Maximum Capacity: 92 GPM.
• Maximum Total Head: 117’ TDH.
• Discharge Size: 2”
• Maximum Capacity: 198 GPM.
• Maximum Total Head: 178’ TDH.
• Maximum temperature rating: 104º F, (40º C) continuous duty
• Tandem mechanical seals: see Application Data for details.
• Fasteners: 300 series stainless steel.
• Rotating cutter: chrome alloyed cast iron.
• Cutter ring: hardened 316L stainless steel.
• Cast iron parts are ASTM A-48, Class 35B.
|• SINGLE PHASE UNITS require capacitors. See panels BCP1PGP for Standard Construction. See panels BCP1PC1P for Explosion Proof.|
• THREE PHASE UNITS can use standard panel selections with option added for minicas device (i.e. options O, simplex and P, duplex).
|• Air-filled design|
• NEMA type B
• Class F insulation
• 60 Hertz
• Shaft: 431 series stainless steel, taper collet design.
• Ball bearings: oversized, pre-greased upper and lower ball bearings.
• Power cord: 30 feet standard, single jacket, 7 conductor combination power and control cable. Optional 100 foot lead is available.
• 2 HP with 1.5 service factor @ 3500 RPM
• 3 HP with 1.8 service factor @ 3450 RPM
• 5 HP with 1.88 service factor @ 3430 RPM
• 230 Volts
Notice: Single phase pumps require a capacitor pack and start relay for proper operation.
• 3 HP with 1.33 service factor @ 3450 RPM
• 5 HP with 1.2 service factor @ 3450 RPM
• 7.5 HP with 1.47 service factor @ 3475 RPM
• 200, 230, 460 and 575 Volts
|• Air-filled, NEMA type B squirrel cage induction motor|
• Class F, 311º F (155º C) insulated stator winding
• Designed for a maximum of 15 evenly spaced starts per hour.
• Built-in thermal sensors provide an over temperature signal to the Mini CAS (Control and Status) monitoring relay mounted in the control panel. The Mini CAS can be ordered separately or ordered as an option in our control panel.
• Common pump motor shaft and compact seal design permit short overhang minimizing shaftdeflection.
• Motor casings have integral cooling ribs for maximum heat dissipation.
• Shaft mounting is a robust maintenance free design featuring pre-greased ball bearings.
• The junction chamber is completely sealed off from the surrounding liquid and incorporates a separate gland assembly with a strain relief clamp.
• Also available in optional Explosion Proof construction. Explosion Proof motor listed Class 1, Division 1, Groups C and D. These units are FM approved.
|Direction of Rotation|
|Coupling: Rigid channel steel|
You need to sign in to add a review.
Goulds 1GA (X), 2GA (X) Grinder Pump Technical Brochure
Goulds 1GA (X), 2GA (X) Grinder Pump Data Sheet
Goulds 1GA (X), 2GA (X) Grinder Pump Manual
Goulds 1GA, 2GA Grinder Pump Specifications
Goulds 1GA (X), 2GA (X) Grinder Pump Specifications
Goulds 1GA (X), 2GA (X) Grinder Pump Repair Parts
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.