Goulds Pump Model 1DM51C3NA 1DM Series, 1/2 HP, 230 Volt, 60 Hz, Three Phase, 3450, RPM, 1 1/2" Discharge, 2.6 Max Amps, 20' Cord Length, 1/2" Max Solids Size, Sewage Pump
|Capacities (GPM)||to 175 U.S. GPM (41 m3/h)|
|Casing Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Discharge NPT (Inches)||1 1/2"|
|Heads To (Feet)||to 47 feet TDH (14 m)|
|Impeller Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Maximum Operating Temperature||104ºF (40ºC) continuous, 140ºF (60ºC) intermitten|
|Motor Shaft Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Quick Specs||1/2HP 3/60/230 2.6MA|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds Pumps 1DM & 2DM Series Range of Product Features:|
Casing: Corrosion resistant AISI 304 SS designed for long lasting performance.
Impeller: AISI type 304 stainless steel construction; two vane non-clog design for maximum pumping efficiency.
Mechanical Seal: Drive lube silicon carbide sealing faces; all metal components of AISI type 300 stainless steel running in protected oil chamber.
Pump Support Feet: Motor Shell and Lifting Handle: Constructed of AISI type 304 series stainless steel.
Shaft: AISI type 304 stainless steel high strength pump shaft with keyed and locking cap screw impeller fastening.
Discharge: 1½" and 2" NPT for horizontal connection to rigid, flexible or guide rail piping connection.
NOTE: See accessory section guide rail system s, type A10-20 for simplex or duplex system or base elbow rail systems.
|Goulds Model 1DM & 2DM 1 1/2" and 2" Submersible Sewage Pump|
• 1 1⁄2" discharge on 1⁄2 HP
• 2" discharge on 3⁄4 HP and larger
• Solid size: 13⁄8" solids on 1⁄2 HP; 2" solids on 3⁄4 HP and larger
• Capacities: to 175 U.S. GPM (41 m3/h)
• Total heads: to 47 feet TDH (14 m)
• Temperature: 104ºF (40ºC) continuous, 140ºF (60ºC) intermitten
• Maximum submergence: to 17 feet (5 m)
• AISI 304 SS casing
• AISI 304 SS impeller
• Continuous duty rated, non-overloading motor
|• Single phase: 60 Hz, 3450 RPM, 1⁄2 HP, 115 V; 1⁄2 to 1 HP, 230 V|
• Three phase: 60 Hz, 3450 RPM, 1⁄2 to 11⁄2 HP, 230 and 460 V
• Air-filled, class F insulated motor
• Thermal overload protection: built-in with automatic reset on single phase, 115 V and 230 V models.
• Three phase models require external overload in panel.
• Power cord: 20 feet long
• Single phase 115 V and 230 V models are supplied with molded NEMA plugs and built-in capacitors.
• Three phase models are supplied with bare leads.
• Float controls: optional, see accessory section for simplex or duplex system requirements.
• Rotation is clockwise when viewed from top.
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.