Goulds SPD20075F SPD Series Variable Speed Single Pump Drive, 7.5 HP, 230 Volt, 26.4 Amps
|Quick Specs||S-DRIVE CONTROL 7.5HP 230 26.4A|
|Features & Benefits|
|Goulds Aquavar SPD Variable Speed Single Pump Drive Range of Features:|
• Energy Saving: The SPD is a true variable frequency controller which adjusts motor speed to match the hydraulic needs of the system to maintain pressure. Unlike valve controlled systems, the energy draw is substantially reduced during lower flow while keeping the pump close to its best efficiency. Up to 70% energy savings over fixed speed pumps are common.
• Easy Set-up: Install wiring, set DIP switches and go! Total set up time including wiring is less than 30 minutes.
• NEMA 3R: Outdoor rated enclosure with operating temperatures from -22º F to 122º F!
• Dual Phase Input: UL listed for both three phase and single phase input (de-rated available).
• Filter: Includes output filter rated to 1000 feet of motor lead, standard on models with "F" suffix for submersible installations.
• True Motor Match: The SPD is designed for the higher amp requirements typical of submersible pumps on start-up. A 10 HP SPD will run a 10 HP submersible pump!
• Transducer: As with all CentriPro drives, the pressure transducer is included.
• Full Diagnostics: Electrical protection and diagnostics, plus a full range of pump protection features such as bound pump or motor shut down, low water or loss of prime shut down.
• Lockout/Tagout: Cover can be locked to prevent unauthorized entry.
• Remote on/off: Permits external control by timers (irrigation), float or pressure switches (tank draining) or manual control. Dry contact closure required.
• Hand/Auto Option: Allows the drive to be run at full speed without a pressure transducer for longer periods of time as in the case of new well development or system start up. Turning the control back to auto resumes the automatic pressure tracking and control.
• Remote Monitoring: External monitors may be connected to the drive for monitoring pump running speed (4-20 mA output based on speed), pump on, and system fault. The fault indicator can also be connected to devices like an auto-dialer. This enables control of pumps and drives in un-manned locations. The 4-20 mA output can be utilized for functions such as an external dosing system, or chlorine injection.
• Pressure Drop: The drive restart value can be adjusted from 5 PSI drop to 20 PSI. This allows for fewer starts and for small leaks that can be common in irrigation systems.
• Dual Set Point: Two pressure set points are available, controlled with an external switch, such as a timer.
• No Water Restart: Adjust the time delay after a “dry well” fault, from 10 minutes to 2 hours between each restart. Ideal for low yielding wells.
|Materials of Construction|
You need to sign in to add a review.
Goulds Aquavar SPD Variable Speed Pump Controller Technical Brochure
Goulds Aquavar SPD Variable Speed Pump Controller Manual
Goulds Aquavar SPD Variable Speed Pump Controller Quick Start Guide
Goulds Aquavar SPD Variable Speed Pump Controller VFD Accessories
Goulds Aquavar SPD Variable Speed Pump Controller Moisture Senson
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.