Goulds AVB50150D0X0X0X1 Aquavar IPC (Intelligent Pump Controller) TYPE 4X ENCLOSURE, 575 Volt, 3 Phase, B1 Frame Size, 18 Continuous Output Amps
|Motor Frame Size||B1|
|Features & Benefits|
|Aquavar IPC features and benefits:|
• Removable, graphical control panel with display
• Fully backlit display with large text makes the control pad easy to read
• My Personal Menu allows user to focus on specific user selected and saved parameters
• Alarm Log key for quick access to last 5 alarms and maintenance events
• Hand on, Auto on, and Off buttons for easy pump operation at the keypad – No toggling between local and remote operation
• Modbus® RTU, included in standard drive – Other communications available with option cards
• Capable of controlling up to 2 fixed speed pumps, with one standard drive
• Duplex variable speed pumping control with auto lead/lag and alternate
• USB Connectivity – Remotely commission and monitor through PC software
• Standard dual DC-link reactors – Reduces the level of harmonics similar to a 5% AC line reactor without the voltage drop across the full load range
• EMC/RFI filters designed to reduce drive noise emissions and interference to strict standards
|With native enclosures for IP20, TYPE 1, 12, 3R, and 4X, Aquavar can provide the right protection for your indoor or outdoor application. Choose TYPE 1 and TYPE 12 for indoor applications where you need protection from dust. Choose the rugged TYPE 3R to protect from rain and snow, or TYPE 4X for corrosion protection. Xylem can also provide an IP20 Aquavar for mounting into a separate enclosure with other equipment.|
For applications with large ranges of flow, or if you just want an inline spare the Aquavar has you covered. Aquavar has the ability to run two additional constant speed pumps to increase your flow to maintain a constant pressure. The Duplex configuration gives you two variable speed pumps working synchronously to provide more efficient operation. Program Aquavar for Duty Standby and you can run one pump at a time, and have your spare pump ready for action!
You need to sign in to add a review.
Stay tuned for releases of new product reviews and videos on our YouTube channel!
Check our Social Media for new product announcements and exclusive specials for our followers.